Electrosurgical system handpiece, hand-controlled, general-purpose, single-use.
- Internal cooling system prevents contiguous tissue from charring and thus makes bigger and rounder ablation zone.
- There is a built-in temperature sensor inside the electrode.
- Impedance and temperature can be monitored in real time via the generator connected to the electrode.
- Various electrode lengths make different approaches of RFA procedures to be possible.
- Various exposure tip lengths are available for various lesion sizes.
- The exposure tip is processed to look more echogenic under ultrasound.
- The edge between the exposure tip and the insulated part of the electrode is evenly smoothed out for easier insertion and repositioning of the electrode.
- There are length marks in centimeters on the body of the electrode, which makes it easier for the operator to identify how deep the electrode is inserted.
- This product is a medical device. Please use it after carefully reading the instructions and precautions provided.