RF Electrodes VARY-TIP™
Electrosurgical system handpiece, hand-controlled, general-purpose, single-use.
- Internal cooling system prevents contiguous tissue from charring.
- There is a built-in temperature sensor inside the electrode.
- Impedance and temperature can be monitored in real time via the generator connected to the electrode.
- The angled handle makes RFA procedure under CT guidance much safer and easier by preventing the handle to collide with CT gantry.
- The exposure tip length is adjustable from 0.5cm to 4.0cm, which makes it possible to treat various lesions in different sizes with just one electrode.
- Various electrode lengths make different approaches of RFA procedures to be possible.
- The exposure tip is processed to look more echogenic under ultrasound.
- There are length marks in centimeters on the body of the electrode, which makes it easier for the operator to identify how deep the electrode is inserted.
- This product is a medical device. Please use it after carefully reading the instructions and precautions provided.
- The Deliberation Number: 2018-I10-46-3229